Beyond Disabilities, Infinite Possibilities...
Imagine a world where none of us has to fight for what is rightfully ours. Equal access for People with Disabilities to early intervention, education, employment, entertainment, recreation, legal and medical aid and everything everyone takes for granted. Let us work towards an inclusive and accessible world.
EKansh Trust believes the first step towards Inclusion is Awareness. Join us in our journey.
Application form for Candidates with Disabilities
For Employers looking for Candidates
Awards: Anita Narayan, our Managing Trustee and Founder, won the NCPEDP - HELEN KELLER - LEMON TREE award for promoting employment for People with Disabilities. She has also won the Inorbit Woman Achiever award and the World Women Leadership Congress Award. This is for work done by EKansh under her leadership.
EKansh Trust, Pune is empanelled by the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA to conduct Access Audits of Government Buildings.
We have also audited several Corporate Office Buildings and work spaces for MNCs, the Chattrapati Shivaji International Airports in Mumbai, the Cochin Shipyard and parks in Pune.
What we do:
* Workshops in Diversity and Inclusion for Corporate Houses
* Basic training and placements for Candidates with Disabilities. We conduct job fairs every other year.
* Access Audits of Government and other buildings to make built spaces accessible for PwD [People with Disabilities]
* Beginners workshops in Indian Sign Language
* Sensitization for students in schools and colleges - management, architecture and design
* Outreach in slums and rural areas - advocating prevention, detection and early intervention.
* Advocating and supporting inclusive education in schools and colleges. Our coloring and Story books for children are now in
many schools across the country.
You can support our cause by making a donation by clicking on the button below. Only INR please. 80G tax concession applies. **You will receive an email as soon as you provide your details. Please click on 'release amount'.
You can also pay for our books and workshops through this gateway.
We thank www.maximusleads.com for helping us with the payment gateway.
Kindly add 10% to your payment for online processing.
We apologize if some elements in our website are not accessible to People with Visual Challenges. We request you to click on the FACEBOOK ICON below so you can read our updates there. You are also welcome to write to us at email@example.com for any information you may need. Thank you for your support.