Beyond Disabilities, Infinite Possibilities...
Imagine a world where none of us has to fight for what is rightfully ours. Equal access for People with Disabilities to early intervention, education, employment, entertainment, recreation, legal and medical aid and everything everyone takes for granted. Let us work towards an inclusive and accessible world.
EKansh Trust believes the first step towards Inclusion is Awareness. Join us in our journey.
Application form for
Candidates with Disabilities
For Employers Only
What we do:
* Workshops in Diversity and Inclusion for Corporate Houses
* Basic training and placements for Candidates with Disabilities. We conduct job fairs every other year.
* Access Audits to make built spaces accessible for PwD
[People with Disabilities]
* Beginners workshops in Indian Sign Language
* Sensitization for students in schools and colleges - management, architecture and design
* Outreach in slums and rural areas - advocating prevention, detection and early intervention.
* Advocating and supporting inclusive education in schools and colleges. Our coloring and Story books for children are many schools across the country.
Our logo is inspired by this picture by Gunjan who has Sturge-Weber syndrome and was a student of Shaloo Sharma who now heads Pallavanjali in Gurgaon, India.
The picture has been modified for better digital and printing clarity by Changing Sky, Pune. Our brochure is also designed by Changing Sky which is an award winning Design agency.
We thank Gunjan and Shaloo from Pallavanjali and Gargi Sharma of Changing Sky for their support.
We apologize if some elements in our website are not accessible to People with Visual Challenges. We request you to click on the FACEBOOK ICON below so you can read our updates there. You are also welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information you may need. Thank you for your support.