Imagine a world where none of us has to fight for what is rightfully ours.
Equal access for People with Disabilities to early intervention, education, employment, entertainment, recreation, legal and medical aid, everything we all take for granted!
EKansh Trust believes the first step towards Inclusion is Awareness.
Let us work towards an inclusive and accessible world. Join us in our journey.
What we do
- Basic training and placement drives for Candidates with Disabilities.
- Access Audits of Government buildings to make them physically accessible for PwD [People with Disabilities]
- Beginners workshops in Indian Sign Language
- Sensitization for students in schools and colleges - management, architecture and design
- Outreach in slums and rural areas - advocating prevention, detection and early intervention.
- Advocating and supporting inclusive education in schools and colleges through sensitization and different courses.
- Our coloring and Story books for children are now in
- many schools across the country.
- New inclusive play equiment donated to the Ahilyabai Holkar Udyan in Katraj.
- Adaptive clothing design for PwD.
Please visit the gallery for pictures and videos. Click here
DONATIONS ARE WELCOME. 80G available.
The NEFT Details are as below:
Account holder: EKansh Trust, Pune
Bank: Canara Bank, Koregaon park (Ghorpadi)
Account number: 0263101018546
IFSC CODE: CNRB0000263
You can also donate via the online payment gateway PayUmoney. Click on the button and complete the form stating the purpose of your contribution. If you are using PayUmoney to pay any prescribed fee for a contest, purchase of a story/coloring book or sponsorship amount, kindly add 5% extra to make up for the processing fee.
EKansh Trust, Pune is empanelled by the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA to conduct Access Audits of Government Buildings.
We are also certified for awareness and training programs by the Commissioner, Department of PwD, Pune.
Awards: Anita Narayan, our Managing Trustee and Founder, won the NCPEDP - HELEN KELLER - LEMON TREE award for promoting employment for People with Disabilities. She has also won the Inorbit Woman Achiever award and the World Women Leadership Congress Award. This is for work done by EKansh under her leadership.
KIT-UP PUNE by EKANSH TRUST
7TH Dec 2019, HotFut Mundhwa, Inclusive box cricket. 3 corporate teams. Players with and without hearing impairments battled it out for the gold medals!!!
CONCIERGE ASSOCIATION OF WESTERN INDIA,
DOWA HIGHTEMP FURNACES.
WINNERS: HIGTEMP FURNACES LIMITED
BEST BATSMAN: MAHESH FARANDE
BEST BOWLER: MOHAN SHELAR - He has had a spinal cord injury in an accident, has a rod fitted in his back with 36 screws! What spirit!!
BEST PLAYER: PUNJAB SINGH
GUESTS OF HONOR
Medals and Awards: Vir Chakra Awardee Air Marshal Prakash Pingale
Opening of series: Actor Atharva Karve
Volunteers IIEBM interns
Catering: Gayatri Shyamsundar
Concept & Execution: Anita Narayan Iyer, supported by Aparna Modak of EKansh Trust,
and Anita's personal platoon.
Visitors: Shweta Singh and her little daughter, Khushboo Shah and her husband Warren.
We apologize if some elements in our website are not accessible to People with Visual Challenges. We request you to click on the FACEBOOK ICON so you can read our updates there. You are also welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any information you may need. Thank you for your support.